3 Years Family contract (renewable)
A comprehensive benefits program is offered that meets individual needs and those of your family.
Grade 112: QAR 30 000 (included tax free basic salary + allowances). Which is +/- 8240 USD per month.
+ Other benefits such as:
Subsidized healthcare you and your family.
Round-trip annual leave flight tickets (for you and your family) to your point of hire.
Free furnished housing.
Schooling allowances for up to 3 children.
35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 5 Eid holidays (right after the end of Ramadan month) and 5 more Eid holidays (approximately 9 weeks after the Ramadan Eid holidays).
Emergency family leave.
Paid annual leave.
End of Service Award.
* Flight and/or Critical Care Paramedic Certificate.
* Degree / Associate Degree in Paramedical Science highly preferred.
At least 2 years current clinical on road paramedic experience.
Recent ICU transfer experience beneficial.
AGE: Not exceeding to age of 49
Qatar’s leading medical services organization HMC , offers you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals consisting of 70 different nationalities working together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life. A comprehensive benefits program is offered that meets individual needs and those of your families. The Medical Corporation also makes a commitment to help develop your career and make your time with them a positive one.Qatar’s leading medical services organization, offers you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals consisting of 70 different nationalities working together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life. The Medical Corporation also makes a commitment to help develop your career and make your time with them a positive one.
ABOUT GLOBAL MEDICAL RECRUITING.
Global Medical Recruiting recruits on behalf of HMC and has successfully placed several USA Paramedics at HMC in the past. Established in 2007 and now leaders in placement of qualified and experienced international medical staff at Middle Eastern hospitals (Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait etc) and now also Russia and Nigeria.
Global Medical Recruiting will assist you, the applicant with the following (note: you will not be liable to pay fees to us as we are paid by our clients the hospitals):
1. Creating an International Standard CV.
2. Submitting your CV to several hospitals at once (in countries of your choice).
3. Liaise between yourself and the hiring hospitals for feedback on CV submitted.
4. Arrange for Telephonic / SKYPE / in person interviews.
5. Send the Offer of employment to you with relevant information regarding the offer, employer, country etc.
6. Assist you with acceptance of the offer and submission of all relevant documentation.(Note: On acceptance of a offer of employment - you need to budget for the following expenses: Police clearance certificate, Medical/bloodtest, Authentication fees and Credentialing fees. The afore-mentioned is paid directly to the relevant supplier of the service for ex medical/bloodtest fees will be paid to the relevant physician/medical practice you chose and used and NOT to Global Medical Recruiting. Requirements regarding the afore-mentioned documentation differs from hospital to hospital and between countries
7. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
8. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
9. Advise you on when it is safe to resign.
10. Book your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
11. Be in contact with your after you start at your new employer and assist with any problems / further requirements.
About the Employer
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is an international healthcare system which delivers a comprehensive range of acute healthcare services to the more than one million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. HMC is large and complex; currently employing 16,000 clinical staff across eight hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
HMC is the principal public healthcare provider for the State of Qatar. HMC is committed to actively contributing to and enabling the sustainable development of Qatar and its people in alignment with the Qatar National Vision (QNV) 2030. In addition to the three general hospitals (Al Khor Hospital, Al Wakra Hospital and The Cuban Hospital) HMC also manages five specialist hospitals (Hamad General Hospital, Rumailah Hospital, Women’s Hospital, the National Center for Cancer Care and Research and Heart Hospital). The medical facilities are capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical institutions. The national ambulance service, home healthcare services and the developing residential services are also managed by HMC.
HMC, as an emerging Academic Health System, is continually striving to improve patient outcomes and experience. As part of this, HMC is introducing the Inpatient Quality Care Programme, which is a significant and leading edge initiative to specifically address the care of hospitalised patients. Its purpose is to improve the quality of care for this cohort of patients through dedicated and coordinated Consultant-led clinical care.
At HMC skills, qualifications and experience are valued and there has never been a better time to consider a career with HMC. The corporation is expanding, modernizing patient care offering, and reviewing how staff are rewarded and compensated. The new Human Resource strategy is making HMC a great place to work.
People joining HMC need to be able to work in a range of environments, with a variety of patients and with colleagues from many backgrounds. HMC looks for applicants who will be team players, be able to focus on patients and customers, and be able to communicate well.
HMC is located in Qatar. Qatar's is known for its very low rates of crime and the almost total absence of civil and political unrest. The safety and family orientation of Qatar makes it one of the safest and secure countries in the world in which to work and live. Located in the Middle East, Qatar is a country with cultural diversity, close to wonderful travel destinations and also the holder of the 2022 football world cup, which sets the foundation to ensure exciting growth and opportunity.