International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar. Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Females: Single Contracts for females available.
Males: Single and Family Contracts for males available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 10300 QAR up to 18875 QAR per month. 18875 QAR +/- 74 100 South-African Rand/ 94 00 Sudanese Pound/ 48 000 MAD / 600 000 DZD / 2000 OMR. Salary paid in QAR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy (Full-time studies).
Minimum: 5 years of clinical experience as a registered / licensed Physiotherapist of which at least ONE YEAR experience OUTPATIENT CARDIAC REHAB.
(Community service experience not regarded as licensed experience)
Preferred: 7 years of clinical experience as a registered / licensed Physiotherapist of which 3 years (1 YEAR EXPERIENCE MUST BE IN OUTPATIENT CARDIAC REHABILITATION) in a specific area of specialty.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Fluent in English.
1. Provide clinical care including Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management of patients in the specialty area and handle the complex cases.
2. Mentor, and oversee Physiotherapists, Technicians and Asst Technician.
3. Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge and skill in specialized field and participate in clinical research.
1. Manage an individual case load of patients effectively and efficiently undertaking predominantly complex cases in area of specialty.
2. Independently assess, analyze and synthesize complex evaluation data and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention within specialty area.
3. Independently formulate a treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual physiotherapy treatment according to evidence based practice /clinical guidelines.
4. Reassess clinical outcomes, to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
5. Carries out a comprehensive discharge plan, and collaborates with the other multidisciplinary team members and family when the measurable short and long term goals have been achieved.
6. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the physiotherapy process.
7. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
8. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
9. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working.
10. Assist in developing clinical guidelines to optimize patient care in the area of specialty.
11. Work independently to provide physiotherapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
12. Participate in implementation of Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
13. Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Technicians and Physiotherapy Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve desired quality of care.
2. Participate in the Unit and Job Specific Orientation process for new staff in the assigned specialty area.
3. Monitor and participate in clinical audit in the assigned specialty area, to support the Physiotherapy Quality Improvement Plan.
1. Participate in physiotherapy in-service and if necessary lead team in-service training to promote personal development.
2. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge and skills in the area of specialty to ensure delivery of evidence based care and professional growth and development.
3. Engage in continuous education programs.
4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
6. Act as a mentor to Physiotherapists and Developees.
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.